Saturday, December 7, 2013

Plaid








First, I'm going to apologise for not uploading last week and I feel like a terrible blogger.

 I've been thinking a lot lately, about what I want and what I am doing. Frankly, I want to be a successful blogger and to share what I love with my dear readers but every time, when I see that I still have a long way to go, I feel frustrated. Anyway, I'll still try my best no matter what. :)

As you can probably tell, I'm trying to change the layout here. However, I'm not very good at the whole decorate-my-blog thing. I'll try to design a new header perhaps. Any suggestions of website teaching you how to use html code?

As for the outfit, it is actually inspired by the talented Zoe Suen. What do you think?

All from local stores except Converse


Stalk me on

15 comments:

  1. Pretty! Your outfit is so cute and stylish :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really cute and sweet=)
    nice to meet you
    http://caroqy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to meet you too! <3
      thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit, so so pretty! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute....love the skirt

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look.. <3
    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and cool :))
    Love your youthful look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! I love your outfit (and your whole blog) xox

    http://clairabellbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!