Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Collab : Dontcoralwithme







As you can probably tell from the title, I'm doing a collaboration with the lovely Ashley again! The most exciting thing is that this collab is actually Christmas-themed! :D She is doing a makeup look for Christmas while I do an outfit idea and here is the outfit that I came up with! I personally love the pop of red in this outfit as it makes it so christmasy. What do you think? :) Btw, I'm doing some Christmas shopping on the coming Sunday so maybe a haul video, anyone? :p Last but not least, make sure to check out Ashley's post as she always posts some great makeup advice!

Sweater - H&M / Dress - F21 / Boots - F21 / Cardigan - local store

Stalk me on

7 comments:

  1. You look so cute! The pop of red really suits you :) Loved working with you again!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red cardigan :))


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lovely!

    xo Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt! Gorgeous styling!

    xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!