Friday, August 22, 2014

DENIM FOR FALL








Is it just me or the temperature has really cooled down a little bit in the past few days? I guess it's because of the rain but I just cannot stop thinking about fall.

"Tans fade, highlights go dark and we all get sick of sand in our shoes. But the end of summer is the beginning of a new season."

The approaching of the new school year somehow reminds me of this quote from Gossip Girl. Maybe summer is only beautiful because it slips through our fingers so easily and so quietly. We want to catch it and hold it but we can't. All we can do is to savour the moment and perhaps, enjoy it a little bit longer. Sadly, I have loads of summer assignments to deal with but I'll try to make the best of the last week of summer. (at least for me)  How about you? How's your summer going? xx

Dress - 6ixty8ight / Denim shirt - local store / Shoes - Topshop

Stalk me on

15 comments:

  1. beautiful blog! maybe we can follow each other on blogspot, bloglovin and lookbook?

    Let me know, dear!

    welcome :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xx And sure! I followed you on Lookbook already. :)

      Delete
  2. love the stripe dress....you love great

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good outfits :) check out our website if you have time (we have a giveaway) :) lesananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes! very cute look! i'm so looking forward to fall!!! can't wait for the cool weather!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's just so hot in the summertime and I'm getting tired of it. hehe

      Delete
  6. Looking gorgeous!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley xx Miss your posts! :)

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit.

    xx
    Meg

    gingerbyginger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous of your slim figure!! You are cute as always. I can tell those shoes are your favorite now haha x

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I wish I were taller. hehe and YES they are my absolute favorite now. <3

      Delete
  9. hello my dear!
    you have a wonderful blog, pics are amazing and really inspiring me! love it !
    let me know if you want follow each other, i always follow back :)
    have a great weekend!
    keep in touch!
    kisses

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!