Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cheung Chau


Cheung Chau



Jessica from Third of November


A craft store in Cheung Chau


Ancient Canon camera and polaroids in the store


Handmade old map pencils


Stamps


Another craft store which has a Chinese vibe


Secretly snapping Jess


 A portrait of me and the famous Cheung Chau fishball


Hey lovelies. Here are the photos from my Chaung Chau geography field trip which was almost 2 weeks ago. :p I know it's kinda late but I wanna share them with you guys. Cheung Chau is an outlying island in Hong Kong which is famous for its delicious food and scenic beaches. There are also plenty of unique rocks which is what we focused on in this trip. As we had to take lessons in this trip, we didn't have much time to discover this island this time so I really want to go back again in the summer time. :) You can also find lots of handmade accessories like bracelets there!

p.s. stay tuned for the upcoming outfit posts as I just shot some this afternoon!

Stalk me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!