Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Colors of Rainbow Outfit : Purple


Hello lovelies! :) How have you been?
While school is just around the corner, I am struggling between enjoying the last bit of summer with my friends and getting my assignments done.
Honestly, I don't hate school that much because I can meet my friends again!
I just hate all the assignments and work and stress that I get from school.
School without homework and tests will just be perfffffffff!!!   (and impossible)
Btw, have you guys started school yet? How's it going? :)
I'd love to know EVERYTHING about it so please comment down below. :)

And I'm sorry for the lack of photos in the outfit post since I'm not very satisfied with the shoot but it was taken a long time ago and I really love the outfit.
Pinky promise that my next post will be more rich! :)
See ya next time.   xx:)

Crop top - (kinda DIY) / Skirt - local store from HK / Cardigan - local store from HK / Wedges - F21

 Please follow me on

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/8/13 22:47

    Love your floral skirt! You always look so adorable!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks <3 you are always so sweet :)

      Delete
  2. omg your outfit is flawless! amazing photos!! that skirt... LOVE!<3
    would you like to follow each other? let me know!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3
      I've followed you already! you have a nice blog <3

      Delete
  3. you look so sweet and pretty with this outfit!~ :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit!

    following you now, follow me back maybe?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!