Saturday, August 10, 2013

Colors of Rainbow Outfit : Orange


 

 

Hey guyyyyyys! :) How are u all doing? :)
First of all, I know this is no orange but I don't have any orange clothing in my closet so yeah, this peachy dress is the best I can get. (really so 'bout that)
I'm kinda obsessed with curling my hair and have it down lately despite the fact that it's SUPER HOT here in Hong Kong.
You know,  you gotta sacrifice in order to look pretty. lol
And as school starts to get nearer, I just went shopping for school supplies and try to be excited for back to school. (and try to forget about my summer assignments)
When are you all getting back to school?
Leave me comments down below as I'd love to know. :) (it rhymes so im a poet now)
See you next Wednesday! :)

Please follow me on

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Sherry! You are so cute :-) I start classes on the 3rd of Sept! Really excited for the new school year myself (minus the workload haha)

    http://grayongrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going back to school on 2nd September!:)
      glad you are excited like I am (so I dont seem like a weirdo haha)
      and thank you for commenting <3

      Delete
  2. such a lovely outfit, you look so cute!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/8/13 07:54

    This peach dress is so lovely on you! You're a darling!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going back to school next week! gahh *dreads* and I haven't completed my assignments yet *double dreads* lol. On a side note, you look super cute in this outfit! :)



    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's ok we'll survive the coming school year like we did for the past few years haha:)
      and glad u like my outfit <3

      Delete
  5. lovely

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow cute outfit, and great photos!
    Please keep up the good work :)

    Lisa
    paintwithstars.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous18/8/13 05:27

    Very graceful look in the dress. Love that you paired your high top chucks with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!