Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Black and White


I know the title of the blog is a little bit misleading because the outfit is not really black and white but people, I'm actually talking about the background! lol
Sometimes, I'd like to wear all black outfit for no reason, even though it's super hot outside.
One exciting news is that school officially ends today but the bad news is I didn't get the approval for dropping accounting as the teacher thought that I should try to study it for one more term.
Therefore, there're supplementary classes for me during summer and ughhhhhh I hate it!

How's everyone doing these days? Leave me comments telling me about your summer so far! I'd love to hear them!      xx

p.s.
I decided I would update my blog every Wednesday and Saturday so stay tuned!
Or you can follow me on Bloglovin here

Please follow me on

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweet outfit!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!