Sunday, March 24, 2013

Refreshing

It has been a while since my last post. Being a person with no perseverance at all, I can't run a blog properly. (sad) I tried to run a blog quite some time ago but I failed every time as I was too lazyyyy to update or think of anything interesting. Every time I wanted to start blogging again, I deleted all the posts I had written and hoped I could have a brand new start. But this time, I promise myself to update this blog regularly to share with you all the things I love. :)


I was playing with my camera yesterday near home. Well, actually, I just acted like a self-absorbed psycho who tried to shoot herself. Whatever you say, it was really fun and I did enjoy it. (See why I say I'm self-absorbed? ;p) I am planning to buy a new camera (a pink one!!) so as to take more photos.

Summer is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to go shopping with my friends next week. (New clothes ,yayyyy!) Gonna write again after my shopping next week! Have a nice Sunday!:)  xx.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, your outfit is so cute, and so are you! Xx

    http://carolinaelizafashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) the layout of ur blog is cute too <3

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!